|WOLFE ROOFING & SHEET
WORKPLACE SAFETY COMMITTEE
Wolfe Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. is a proud
member of the RCCS Insurance Company.
to read our captive bid letter.
Our safety committee was certified by the State of
Pennsylvania on 11/6/1995.
Responsibilities of committee:
1. Meet each month to discuss issues.
2. Review all accident reports and determine
Conduct safety inspections.
4. Review employee safety inspections.
5. Recommend and assist in establishing additional
general safety rules as the need is identified.
6. Develop and monitor a safety improvement plan.
7. Prepare a written Safety Committee report on
topics discussed, agreements made, accidents reviewed, and
anticipated future committee activities.
1. To create and maintain a safe working environment
for all employees.
2. To keep employees involved and interested.
3. Promoting incentive programs.
4. To provide our customers with OSHA compliance
from the beginning of the job to the end.
Company policies presently in effect:
1. Hazard Communications
2. Emergency Procedures
3. Fall Protection
4. Safe Driving
5. Personal protection
6. Drug and alcohol abuse
7. Good jobsite housekeeping
It is the policy of this company to strive for the
highest safety standards on all of our projects.